Biosafety protocol for entry and workers' departure to the operation
Boarding of buses in the municipalities with a minimum distance of 2 meters.
Workers are unloaded from the buses upon arrival at the operations, respecting the distancing.
Distancing in lines to enter through the turnstiles.
Footwear disinfection platforms.
Spacing in rows for food intake.
Distance in the boarding of buses that take them from the dining room to the areas.
Mandatory daily health reporting through the web platform or from a smartphone.
New strict biosafety protocol, including mandatory use of masks and frequent hand washing.
Company biosecurity protocols and programs, contingency plan and plans for partial restart of our operations.
- COVID-19 Prevention and Containment Guide – Drummond Ltd. occupational health and safety procedure.
- Occupational Health Schedule 2021 – COVID-19
- Disclosure of Ministry of Health and Social Protection measures on COVID-19
- Q&A about COVID-19
- Drummond’s Social Responsibility during the COVID-19 health emergency (Infographic)
- The fight against COVID-19 needs everyone’s responsibility and commitment
- Health condition of two Drummond employees with COVID-19 evolves satisfactorily
- Drummond Employee Tested Positive for Covid-19
- Drummond’s partial operations do not have foreign staff
- Drummond will partially restart its mining operations
- Drummond Responds to the COVID-19 Emergency by Giving Support to More than 15,000 Families in Cesar and Magdalena
- Drummond temporarily reduces its operations
- Public Statement – Preventive Actions against COVID19
In addition, for questions or suggestions, please contact any of the company’s Community and Resettlement Coordinators, or send them to the following e-mail address
firstname.lastname@example.org or via WhatsApp: 318 571 2440. The team is attentive to process them with the corresponding area and manage the response in a timely manner.